Thank you for your interest is contributing to Equestrianontario.com
We’re looking for writers/contributors who are involved in the horse world for business or pleasure. Professionals or Amateurs, even a parent or a spouse of one of those “crazy horse people”, we’re looking for you too!
- If you’ve got something to share, we would love to help you put together an article.
- Lots of opportunities to be published online.
- Your article could be selected to be included in the print edition of Equestrian Ontario Magazine. (The top 5 shared articles will be included in a random draw)
Submissions from all categories, big and small are welcome!
Some examples might include:
- Adventures of a rider
- Horse Health
- DIY stuff
- Funny horse stories
- Motivational Horse Stories (“overcoming adversity”)
- Tips for riders
- Horse Mom/Dad/Husband/Wife Stories (“life as a horse mom” “Advice from a horse hubby”)
- Young Rider Stories/tips/advice
- Professional advice/training
- Current events, issues, problems (“the problem with coach hoping” “The dangers of
Already own a blog or share your own content online?
- Pitch it below, we can review it, and if approved, republish your content and help you reach more people.
Do we Pay?
- After your initial article is published, the editor will review and discuss with you the opportunity to continue working with us. Arrangements for payment and share bonuses will be discussed with the editor at this time. Alternatively we can offer a link to your website in your bio.
How to Pitch your idea:
*Copy and paste the following query in an email:
Your Full Name:
Describe Your Post Idea:
Not Required but If you have it, please provide links to any past writing that you have done:
Tell us a bit about yourself, your riding experience, and why you would like to share your content with others.